What is a Functional Restoration Program (FRP)?
A Functional Restoration Program is a well-established and highly recommended (MTUS and ODG guidelines) multi-method treatment plan for ongoing pain.
The Pacific Functional Restoration Program is designed to shift the whole person ~ body, heart and mind ~ from a state of disability, and back to one of function-ability.
It is designed to help pain patients start to live well again.
FRP is ideal for any pain patients for whom
Other treatments have failed
Surgery is not a good option
Surgery might be avoided
Daily activities are difficult to perform
The fear of pain is getting in the way
They feel ready to move on and take the next step!
Why Pacific FRP
This is an ideal next course of treatment for those patients who:
Pacific FRP has proven successful in helping many chronic pain patients to
- Settle their cases
- Decrease reliance on habit-forming medications
- Return to gainful employment
- Learn to live and function independently again
- Learn to actively manage their recovery
- Stop relying on expensive medical procedures
Past participants have
- Gotten stronger, both physically and mentally
- Returned to productivity
- Learned new habits to avoid re-injury
- Learned to proactively manage their pain
- Improved their quality of life
- Regained a sense of control